Zinc steel characteristics
1. Zinc steel substrate is made of hot-dip galvanized steel strip to make galvanized steel of various specifications. It uses high-end high-frequency welding technology to make the welding smooth and firm.
2. The surface of the zinc-galvanized pipe has a zinc content of 60-80g/m2, and it can rust for 3-5 years at normal temperature.
3. Zinc steel products are deep processing of galvanized pipes. Zinc steel guardrail process: mechanical processing → chemical treatment (de-oil → ash → nano-ceramic → passivation) → electrostatic spraying (→ curing (220 ° high temperature imitation enamel curing) after more than 20 years of processing Does not rust
4. The biggest feature of zinc steel products is that there is no welding. The fittings and pipes of zinc steel are perfectly combined to achieve beautiful, firm and applicable, and meet the standards of the American Palisade Association.
5. The surface of the product is powder coated. Its products are beautiful in appearance, color can be freely matched, color wins rainbow, no welding interpenetration combination, has super protection function, self-cleaning and environmental protection, and achieves the low-carbon environmental protection green life products advocated by the state.